Having taught MTB skills for five years I have learned a range of techniques and methods to convey the knowledge and skills I have learned through my MTB career. These skills have helped me reach the peak of mountain biking in Australia and internationally, experiencing some of the toughest XC race tracks in the world.
I can help assist you with:
- Basic mountain bike skills – basic cornering, braking, balancing, climbing, descending
- Advanced mountain bike skills – drop offs, bunny hops, steep climbing, steep descending, jumping, advanced cornering
- Advanced riding and race techniques – Rock gardens, weight use, gaining efficiency, line selection
Sessions are available as one-on-one or as a group (maximum number of 20).
- $85 p.h. one-on-one
- $60 p.h. groups of two to four
- $40 p.h. groups of five and above
If you’ve got a group of riders from your club, your riding group or your team, just contact me and we can work something out. Happy to travel for group bookings!